Wednesday 12 November 2014

Skinny Nigerian Celebrities

It is obvious that most Nigerian celebrities starts to add some crazy weight when they start making some dough, but a few just remain the same. It takes some real discipline (or is it genes) to be able to afford any food you want but still remain skinny. This celebrities proves that it is indeed possible to stay skinny (like really skinny) even if you can afford to feed a lot of people
                                                                                                 
Funmi Iyanda
wonder what her diet or exercise routine is like, but Funmi has indeed refused to add some weight.
 
Adaora. Am pretty indecisive with Adaora's stature, one time I think she's really skinny and other times I think she's just a normal stature. what do you think, Skinny or not?



 
 
 Denrele Edun got to be the most skinniest dude have ever laid my eyes on. Don't 'know if his working hard to keep it that way, or it's just genes. whichever, Adenrele Edun is SKINNY SKINNY SKINNY!!!
Kendra. When you want to describe the Jacob Cross star, you can't miss the word SKINNY!!!. She's skinny and she loves to flaunt it.


Agbani Darego. I keep wondering how she's pretty much the same shape since she won the miss world pageant. Though it's pretty obvious she got to stay skinny because she's a model. I can't really picture a fat Agbani in my head.

Oluchi Orlandi. Oluchi o Oluchi, mother of TWO!! and still SKINNY!!!.Well her skinny pays the bill though.
 9ice.The singer turn politician is la skinny, compared to Denrele, I really don't know who is skinnier.
 Eku Edewor. Whenever I see any picture of Eku Edewor, I strain my eyes to check for at least an ounce of fat. Eku is skinny to the core, super skinny, extraordinarily skinny. errrrrrr, what phrase can I use to stress this again? 
 
That's it guys, those are the celebrities that I can think of now, which other ones do you know? Well am off to eat something with a lot of fat, but I will still remain SKINNY because my genes won't just make me fat.
 
 
Article by Adebola
 
 
To learn more about the Nigerian Food Community click here

To view the Nigerian Food Community Home click here

To view our post on the Nigerian Food Community Food, click here

To view our post on the Nigerian Food Community Health Tips, click here

To view our post on the Nigerian Food Community Lifestyle here 

If you want to share your recipe with this blog, you can submit your recipes to bbmc.ngrfood@yahoo.com   

If you also want to submit an article to this blog, you can submit them to  bbmc.ngrfood@yahoo.com  

Click C00219980 to join our Black Berry Messenger Channel for updates on recipes, other peoples recipes (food selfies or Food recipes), food, health tips, kitchen tips and so much more.

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

1 comment :

  1. Skinny is good. After this you should do an article on fat stars.

    ReplyDelete